Our BOA registration number is: 9583
A BOA is the primary part of a two-stage NATO contracting procedure, whereby:
the contract has already been negotiated by NC3A with OSPL for a specified range of goods.
All basic contract provisions are agreed including prices or a definitive pricing methodology.
Individual orders for retail quantities may then simply be placed against the central contract by NATO offices for local delivery
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES FOR NATO CUSTOMERS IN USING THE NATO BOA ARE:
- The use of standardised contract formats and contract terms and conditions.
- Automated access to information from suppliers throughout NATO.
- BOA customers benefit from Most Favoured Customer? pricing and terms & conditions.
- Benefits of competition in a streamlined environment. Faster and simpler processing of competitive procurements.
- Benefits of global NATO-wide Standardised Programme